I. General Information
In accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 27 April 2016, Article 13 (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016), the administrator of your personal data is CATIPACK s.c., based in Kazuń Nowy, at Fort Ordona Street 6, 05-152 Kazuń Nowy, NIP 531-16-86-864, REGON 145300304.
1) contact with the Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org,
2) your personal data will be processed for the purposes of sending a periodical contact form in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act as of 27 April 2016: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. 1
3) your data will be processed until their removal is requested,
4) you have the right to request access to personal data, the right to correct data, delete data or to limit the processing of data, the right to the withdrawal of consent and the right to data tranfer,
5) you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory body,
6) providing personal data is voluntary.
II. Cookies Policy
III. Server Logs
Information on some Users’ activities is subject to logging in the server layer. Such data are only used for service administration purposes and to ensure the most efficient hosting services. The viewed resources are identified through URL addresses. Furthermore, the following information may be stored: time of query, time of reply, name of client’s station ¬– identification made through HTTP protocol, information about errors that occured during the HTTP transaction, URL address of the website previously visited by the User (referrer link) – in case when the User was directed to the Service by a link, information about the User’s browser, information about IP address. The above data is not associated with particular persons who visit certain websites. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
IV. Disclosing and outsourcing of data processing
The data are subject to disclosure to external entities exclusively within the legally permitted limits. Data enabling the identification of a person are made available with the consent of this person.The Operator may be obliged to disclose the information collected by the Service to the bodies authorized on the basis of the tasks as resulting from the task.
V. Management of cookies – How to give or evoke consent in practice?
VI. Copyright Clause of Catipack s.c.
All content of the presented website and the Newsletter with it’s elements, in particular photographs, are owned by CATIPACK s.c., based in Kazuń Nowy and are objects to copyright in accordance to the Copyright Act as of 4 February 1994, concerning copyright law regulations and related rights (Dz. U. Nr 90, poz. 631). Any content, no matter the form, is protected by copyright law and can not be dostributed or in any way copied (digital, mechanical or other) without a written permission by Catipack s.c. under pain of civil and criminal liability.